I’ve implemented the wonderful Hybrid Framework for Umbraco and got it upgraded to Umbraco 7. All good. But…as the site continues to grow and gets more complex, I’m feeling more and more scared of doing big development. This post looks at how I set up unit testing using NUnit, Microsoft Fakes and Moq. I used help from Andy Butlands post on using Microsoft Fakes, so kudos there!
I recently had to create a REST service using .net’s web api. The only problem was that it was outputting the class name and properties ‘as-is’ and the root node was just was ‘ArrayOfClassName.’ This post is about outputting custom elements, attributes and root nodes using Xml serialization.
This post is about me getting the REST bundle set up with Symfony, with a view to creating my SPA for noodledig. The idea is to use Symfony for the back-end API and angularjs for the front-end. There are a lot of considerations here, but the first step is to get the back-end api set up.