I’m a senior software engineer at Capital One. My role is fiddling around with websites all day long.
I’m an Amazon Certified Developer, Umbraco level 1 and 2 certified developer, and I generally design my sites using a pencil and paper first and then Photoshop and Adobe Reflow.
- HTML5, CSS3 (inc. responsive design), SASS, LESS (10 years commercial experience)
- ASP.NET (4+), C#, MVC (4 years commercial experience)
- Symfony 2 PHP development (2 years experience)
- Flash and actionscript 3.0 (10 years commercial experience)
- Umbraco Certified Developer Level 1,2
- UML using Enterprise Architect
- CMS systems – Umbraco, EasySite
- Design patterns
C++, Visual Basic, PHP, MySQL, Microsoft Sharepoint 2010
Expert knowledge of the following software
Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, 3d Studio Max, Visual Studio 2012/13. I am also a skilled freehand artist and can work equally well on both PC and Macintosh.